What to do with Expired Cosmetics: Lisa

This will be an image-heavy post. While most women have a habit of hoarding beauty products, I noticed many would have expired ones on their shelves. I did not have many items to begin with, so I asked my friends to donate their expired products, in support of my ridiculous pursuit. Sue Anne (do check out her food blog), who has always been supportive of my work and efforts, gave to me a bag of expired cosmetics. Even her mom brought some from Penang! Thank you, Aunty Essie. So please sit back and enjoy the process of creating a woman with make-up products, on canvas. 

This piece is called "Lisa".








2 comments

  1. Eh end result cantik! Not bad not bad. Just need to learn learn figure drawing only hehehehe
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete